In order to participate in the BAN, buyers must register by clicking “Join the BAN” on the home page. The registration process is far more comprehensive than any other debt distribution platform. Via a free and private online portal, interested buyers create a detailed profile of their investment criteria. The submission process filters participants based upon key categories, such as: performance level, desired markets, real estate interest, recourse, tenant profile, loan balances, pool sizes, lien positions, loan types, property types, and loan terms.
We strongly encourage you to fill out the profile accurately and provide us with timely updates as your preferences changes. On a quarterly basis, we will be sending out an email confirming or changing your existing preferences. Your information is kept confidential and your information will not be shared with any outside party without prior consent.
When we engage sellers to market assets, you will be notified if the assets meet your acquisition criteria.
Advantages to Buyers
- Access to off-market transactions from community and regional banks. Lending institutions, particularly community and regional banks, are looking for private channels to market assets. This platform allows banks to dispose of assets quietly to credible buyers.
- Ability to leverage Clark Street Capital’s extensive bank relationships. The principals of Clark Street Capital have relationships with over 1,000 banking institutions throughout the United States.
- Tailored transactions that meet buyers’ criteria. By creating a profile on the BAN, you have the opportunity to see transactions that meet your criteria.
- Motivated sellers with realistic price expectations. We will only be working with sellers that can transact and are realistic about current market conditions. Our knowledge of current marketing conditions and innovative deal structures (leverage, backstops, and structured sales) increase the likelihood of a successful sale. On each engagement, we conduct a comprehensive review of the portfolio and provide the selling institution with current market values and assess the client’s ability to transact at market prices.
- Total transparency. As seasoned professionals with extensive “buy-side” experience, we understand how buyers evaluate transactions. We will only represent institutions that will cooperate and provide you with the information you need to transact.