Clark Street Capital is a full-service bank advisory and asset disposition firm specializing in loan sales, loan due diligence and valuation, and specialty asset management. Managed by seasoned professionals with extensive “buy-side” experience, Clark Street Capital offers intrinsic knowledge and expertise on a wide range of assets from bank portfolio loans to securitized assets.
Our leadership team has significant bank management, consulting, loan purchase & sale, accounting, origination, and workout experience. We are dedicated to helping our clients efficiently make decisions that maximize a positive outcome for their institutions.
Clark Street Capital offers three primary services:
- The Bank Asset Network is a proprietary loan sale platform leveraging the largest database of buyers and sellers in the industry
- Bank Portfolio Management provides due diligence and valuation of loan portfolios
- Specialty asset management providing workout expertise to clients
Clark Street Capital has expertise in the following assets:
- Performing, sub-performing, and non-performing commercial real estate loans
- U.S. Small Business Administration (“SBA”) 504 and 7(a) loans
- Owner-occupied commercial real estate mortgages
- Residential whole loans
- C & I Loans
- Acquisition and development loans
- Loan participations
- CMBS whole loans and securities
The Company was founded in 2008 by Jon Winick. Since its founding, the Company has underwritten, valued, and or sold over $5 billion in assets.