Bank Management Studies help organizations optimize their structure, compensation, goal setting and accountability. High performing management is critical in achieving success within a competitive and increasingly regulated industry during a challenging credit environment.
- Independently and objectively evaluate the adequacy, suitability, and effectiveness of the bank’s management
- Address the management of all of a bank’s critical functions, including loan origination, credit administration, workout, asset/liability management, operations, and finance.
- Provide recommendations to improve the bank’s performance
- Meets the requirements of regulatory orders
Why Clark Street Capital
- We are experienced bankers that know what is practical and realistic to implement in a challenging environment. Our team has expertise in various bank roles, including but not limited to: CEO, CMO, CFO, EVP, Director, CLO, and COO.
- We have a strong working relationship with regulatory agencies and a keen understanding of the complex regulatory environment.
- Quick to respond to difficult timelines